The twelve projects eligible for the third 2016 LEGO Ideas review have been confirmed on the official blog. As ever, it is an eclectic mix – ranging from popular licences such as Marvel’s Avengers through cult British sitcom Red Dwarf to the real life Landrover.
The eligible projects, each having achieved 10,000 supporters on the LEGO Ideas platform, are:
- Boat Repair Shop by RobenAnne
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Bus by Savath_Bunny
- Ship In A Bottle, The Flagship Leviathan by JakeSadovich77
- Volkswagen Golf MK1 GTI by hasskabal
- Vintage Tram by kevinszeto
- 1950s Diner by pix027
- UCS Hulkbuster by Ravchow
- The Iron Giant by BrettCuv
- Landrover 4 x 4 by Dadandlad
- LEGO Store Modular by kashka
- Red Dwarf by Legobob32
- UCS Rey´s Speeder by Robert Lundmark
Each project reached the review threshold between September 2016 and January 2017. Each project will now be considered by the review panel, with an announcement on which will be released as official LEGO sets expected in 6 – 9 months.